Saturday, October 2, 2010

Girls Girls Girls!

There is something so magical about night games and I can not believe how much I love them.

Can you believe it is already October? Well I can not believe it! Got up this morning and I am such a crazy person and my husband really was not happy that I completely forgot that today was the car show. Thankfully his brother was not able to come down because I think that he would have killed me. I am also glad that we didn't put his car in the show that would have been a big mess. A big mess because of the time frame and a big mess because of the money. So the man went and got our veggies this morning and then informed me about the show and that is when I realized that I really messed up. Well he helped me with a couple of things and then took mlh,mo,and mod to see what kinds of cars where at the car show. What makes me really sad about the whole thing is that I think that the man could have really won. So because of me having a bad attitude I said some things that where very rude and I am really sad that I said them.

So the man came home and then we got the front of the house finished up this morning. you should have seen the pile of rocks that we finally got off of the driveway. I am so happy! Now we need to go and get rock and dirt and then we will be all ready for the rainy season. Hopefully we will have time to get everything ready so we will not get washed out this winter. Last winter was a mess! There was days when we really could do anything because of being all washed out.

After we got all done with all the rocks and every thing outside we came in and got the house all cleaned up and ready for tomorrow we are going to hide in the room while the man watches the Steeler game (haha! they are playing the Ravens!)After getting the house picked up the man came in and informed me that he needed to take a nap. I know that it is very necessary for every man to get his sleep but man I really need a nap I mean I really need a nap! So then he went into the bed room and I helped mo get his school work done. He has to play catch up from all the running around and then the no power form yesterday so we had the usual fight and then the man got up and yelled at the kids and that was the end of the nap for him. So mom called and thankfully and the man took the little ones to her house which was a great thing because I am not sure how they would have done tonight at a night game that ended at 10pm and then the hour drive home and man oh man. I am so thanful!

The man got home and then we drove and picked up one of the girls from the team and off we went to the game. I just want every one know that in the car my husband was totally cracking me up and i am so glad that he has a since of humor. It is so amazing how loud girls are. I mean really loud! We got to Simi Valley early and then we stopped off and got some dinner and then we went to the game. I can not believe how much I am really starting to hate living in a small town. I just wanted to enjoy football with the kids and get to have some friends up here and I wanted to meet some people that had kids and I guess that I will not be able to do the friend thing up here!

So the game was a bust we lost. Mo can not get into the game and really makes the man crazy and I am not sure If this will be happening next year. I think that the man really wants to have something in common with mo. I do not think it is going to be football. But he did get to cheer for some of the other kids on the team and i think he really like that. I just do not know what to do with all of this.

The girls did a great job they are really coming along. They are finally watching the game and it is really a good thing. I even loved seeing them laugh and have a good time. I will be sad when there will no longer be cheer. I love the other team moms ( the twins) they are so much fun! they do not judge me and they really just make me feel again. I will say that if they are not going to be joining next year I will have to really look into this cheer thing. I even had a good time teaching the girls about football. Hopefully next weekend we will have a even better time with it and be able to really get these cheers down. i know that they are not my girls but they really did a great job!

On the way home the girls were singing watermelon this is a secret thing that i used to do when i was younger and Super Chef spilled the beans to my daughter who told the other cheerleader and now my secret is out. So when I was younger and even now If I do not know the words to a song I just sing Watermelon. i works and even looks like you are singing the song when you are not. So this is what the girls did the entire way home singing loudly and even cheering. I mean they cheered to the game and cheered all the way home and then yelled watermelon. i just laughed and laughed but i think that i am really going to owe the man. I know that most moms are really quiet and want piece but since I like to sing i really liked listening to them just being girls. I am glad that mod has used this time and really started to get to know some of the good girls and make friends. i just hope that I can make it to the end with out screaming and opening my mouth. I know that I do not need to get involved with another non profit I do not have the time and I will not let my old self come out. I am not going to become Mrs fix it! I never works and even when they do my ideas it is always a big ordeal and I just want out of the drama. So th man hates how loud girls are and I am hoping that mo can really have a good time with the new friends that she has.

Although we lost the Cheerleaders were A W E SOME the girls were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment