Monday, October 4, 2010

"Mammm mlmm said the bulls*** word again!"

I can not believe this crazy weather we are having. I has gone form hot to cold to hot to now freezing and it looks like winter not even fall! i am freezing to my core and I can not believe it. I know that they say fat people are always warm but not this fatty I am chilled! Or as we say in this house Burrrr Freezing! Do to the lack of sun today I woke up and could have slept in. The kids didn't get up until 8 and I was up like always before them and I just waited for them to get up! I posted the rest of my blogs and hung around the house it was totally serene. Almost like a movie! Then up they popped like little rabbits coming out of there holes crying and complaining right from the get go! I can not believe how I am raising little whinny brats! I think they need to learn the value of quiet. (my friend suggested I need to buy some duck tape wonder what CPS would say about that?)

As soon as mo woke up I new this was going to be a fight to the end with him he was in a smart and mouthy mood and i think that when he is like this I wish I could lock myself in the bathroom until the sweet mo returns. But I just chugged along and got the dreaded schooling started! I thought that without mod home we could whip it out and then maybe do something fun seeing how SIL was coming today but NOOOO! He was going to push my very last nerve until I popped!( or blew steam out my ears!)

Got a surprising phone call that made my day and I realized that I just might have a new friend down here in crazy Acton! Yeah for me a friend! Even SIL said "I better watch out you are making friends!" She is way to funny! Well Sil got here and mo still sat doing nothing but complaining about his schooling he even begged me to send him back to regular school but I said I would do this for one year and I am going to stick it out! I know that I have been writing alot about the dreaded schooling but I did find some positives! Are you ready! I can take the kids to the doctors and dentist first thing in the morning and I can let them sleep in when I need alone time! How many of you can say that!!!

So with all the drama from mo and schooling mlh came in and he had this look of disgust on his face and i just have to share this story with all of you are you ready... He came down the hall and right before making the face he said "Mammm mlmm said the bulls*#! word again!" I know that some of you will not think this is funny but I couldn't help but get a little tickled. First let me start by saying he was disgusted because he knows its a bad word! Second I did explain to him something that I was taught when I was younger (you can tell me what they said or did and you wont get in trouble as long as you do not say it or do it) which I think is a good thing...open communication! Then I told him that only big people can say that and then he said another funny "oh like you SIL!" So yes mommy can't say it but SIL can!

After talking to my 4 year old about using that word I was off to talking to mlmm and forget it! That girl is a trash talking angry 3 year old her answer to the whole thing was "OH OK I QUIT!" This is what the man says at least once a day and now mlmm is saying it! So not I'm sorry but I quit! I have to look at this in a different light and this is my thought on this maybe if she keeps saying I quit to everything she will be able to surrender to God easier? Just a thought!

So went to home depot with sil and was going to do a little shopping after but with the man at home with the three of them and all the phone calls i decided that this is a joke and went to taco bell and then home. I forgot how much i love that place!

well to my newest reader and to my new friend! I thought about it and yes I do care maybe to much and maybe that is why I blog! So I can see the patterns in my life of where i let people use me. I am not saying that I have it down yet but I am getting better! Also, this roller coaster is getting old and I am ready to try a new one so I am hoping to learn this lesson soon so I can get off! Just a thought!

By the way once the man got home mo finally did his work and got it done in 2 hours! AHHH that kid is going to send me to my grave!

No comments:

Post a Comment