Sunday, October 3, 2010

You can leave but you better leave your check!

Well I drove my cheerleader home and that spent an hour talking to her mom and I for the first time since moving here feel like I found some one who is honest with me and I liked it. Weather or not that is really the case I will only know on Tuesday! But for tonight I will live in the moment that it was real! Got home only for the man to yell at me and for me to finally realize that when the Steelers are loosing I need to stay away longer. I came home in the last quarter and that was a big mistake! Finished watching the game and then it was time to watch another game. So I sat down with mod and started her school work that we didn't get done on Friday!

Mod had a melt down and told the man and me that she hates it here and that she misses Bakersfield! I agreed with her and I do not think this made the man happy! I know that she misses R her best friend and I miss The suburbs and the idea of maybe going back to work one day! I miss Happy Go Latte! I miss church and I miss worship! Mod agreed with me and know I have someone on my side and I love it! I know that moving back is not ever going to happen and that it is time to move on but...

Mom and dad came over and brought the kids home and also brought milk which is a big blessing! they stayed for lunch and mom and I talked while dad counted stars on the couch. We ate burgers and they went home and took mod with them. I explained to mo that he should get some of his school work for tomorrow done today but that wasn't happening! For the rest of the day I got to sit and get the rest of my blogs done and a little FB time and now it is late again and I am up and not sleepy and contemplating my life!

The man asked me this week what I would do if he were to just leave! All I can say is that my answer was nice, sweet and to the point! You can leave but you better leave your check!

No comments:

Post a Comment