Friday, October 1, 2010

Lighting, thunder, kids crying, no power, and a night football game.

Lighting, thunder, kids crying, no power, and a night football game. Wow is it really Friday already? I can not even believe it I mean I really can not believe how fast it seems like things have been moving along. I feel like all the weeks are just running together. I am so not even kidding you I feel like I just had our last kid and she is already three. Where did the time go.

Got out of the shower and my uncle showed up with the little ones... I guess mlmm wanted to come home and spent some time crying for me. Mlh informed me that he only came home because mlmm was a wine bag and wouldn't stop crying. Thankfully I was in the laundry room when he showed up with the kids and I was some what dressed not in my towel like I was seconds before he showed up. I really did miss the little ones and I am glad they came home but i do wish I would have gotten a phone call.

So after the kids got home that is when the craziness started in and I spent most of the morning fighting with the kids to get their school work done. I can not believe how much I really hate morning like this. Then the 20% chance of rain showed up and that is when I though this is going to be a long day... They are never going to get their stuff done. So the rain continued and then the thunder and lighting and that is when they went outside to never return. I must admit it was an amazing act of God. There is nothing like it! We saw what scared mlh almost to death I have never seen him so scared. there was no counting there was just lighting and thunder all at once it so so loud and then the pop and the smoke and then the crying. Mlmm came out screaming. Then as my smart kid said "Oh Yeah God answered my prayer!" No power means no internet so no school! I can not believe it! I wish I had caught it on film.

So with no internet and the kids freaking out we sat and watched the storm outside. Mlh cried until the man came home and it seemed like it took forever for him to get home. That 30 minutes seemed like hours with mlmm crying the whole time. It also didn't help that mo kept telling him to watch out! Seeing how we didn't have power mod didn't get her hair curled for the game tonight and although the man didn't want to go but I couldn't see him at home with both kids and no power.

Off to the high school game we went and all I can say is man oh man thankfully we had cash on us because first I was not told that we had to pay to get in so we paid for all of us. Then after we got in we were told that we were performing at half time for the varsity game! so we had to get there so early why? Then my other mom didn't know about the money thing also so I met her at the gate to give her the last of our money. On the way to the gate I was told that I should have made mo wear his jersey because if he were to be in uniform then he would have been free! What! I paid for mod and mo for no reason! Are you kidding me no refunds!!! The babies wanted food and the man wanted to go home the kids acted weird to me and I really wanted to just say come on people!!! The man remembered that I had put 10.00 in his wallet and gave it to mo for snacks for them. Then it was game time so we all sat down and then mod started in crying about being hungry and I just wanted at that moment to get in the car and go home!

Mod performed and then it was time to go home and I have never seen the man get into the car faster. All I can say is what a day!Oh Mo pulled his non loose tooth out so he could get money! My kids are crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment