Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Dry off with a paper towel."

Today has been crazy. After a long evening of fighting with the kids and not doing anything around the house (because I was with my mom all day). I feel like I am playing make up and now paying the price by cleaning and doing laundry and I don't even think I will be able to watch American Idol or Glee. Thank God for my DVR. I mean what did I do before it? Oh, that's right I didn't have kids and could watch what ever I wanted. I made the kids pick up there rooms. I do not understand where all the laundry comes from. The laundry room floor was all clean and now there are clothes for days and days. With being on propane I get to hang all the clothes when they are done washing and because of the rain that has settle in I guess I will have to do laundry after the rain is gone sometimes tomorrow. With all that said it was time for the kids to take showers and since they can never hang up their towels I took away all other towles except their own personal towels. They all have two towels I feel that is plenty. Since they didn't hang up any of their towels and our oldest stuck all of the ones that were on his floor in the laundry room instead of hanging the one he used yesterday up. He said mom can I use your towel and thanks to my wise brother I said with a smile "NO, Where is your towel?" He said "they are in the laundry room". So I then said "Well I guess you are going to have to dry off with paper towels!" I love it! Who says I don't have a since of humor I think I am pretty funny... Just sit and think about how funny that is... HA HA. Moms revenge! I hope that tomorrow he will remember how wet he was after drying off with only three paper towels and hang up his towel. He's a boy he probably will not but I can hope right. So tomorrow I will get to do laundry all day after the rain clears up and I return from shopping with my mom. I hope that the man comes home at normal time and in a good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment