Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"You can't rip Jesus' Word!"

My two year old decided to read the bible that I am not reading. While in another room I faintly heard a rip and then a loud scream " YOU CAN'T RIP JESUS' WORD!" Followed by a scream, what I believe to be a smack, then running down the hall in tears my almost four years old comes in holding my bible yelling "She ripped Jesus' word!" I taped my bible back up and thought... a little tape goes a long way and my almost four year old knows what a bible is!

So if a little tape can tape up my bible... and it looks fine on the outside. Do I look fine on the outside or is my outside ripping apart too? Can everyone see all the rips and holes where people, churches, and hurts once were? Is that all I have been doing... just taping myself up. A little tape here a little tape there. Am I using transparent tape or duck tape? I mean come on at least duck tape is weather prof right? Is my tape coming off from all these storms? Is this why I feel like I am falling apart sometimes? What? Have I been holding on by tape? Wait this can't be. I know about this, I've written about this...Did I close my eyes a little to tight? Was that right really a wrong? How did I get here? All I see is tape, tape, and more tape! I feel like a song writer with out a song.

Has anyone seen my FUN? I'm still looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment