Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am going to act like a two year old and kick and scream the whole way!!!

I'm not gonna die in silence anymore. After a long day of crying and trying to rethink my life plan. I decided that I was not going to die in silence if this is the path that I am going down then I am going to act like a two year old and kick and scream the whole way!!! I know that acting like a two year old may get me kicked out of places but I might be fun. I almost just gave up this morning and then I read my in-box and to my surprise I have a couple of cats out there that are reading my diary and all though I started to get scared thinking that this journey might take you down the wrong path with me. H said something to me today that made me think. She said "you have a gift". I am overwhelmed with gratitude and thankfulness. A gift of not having any secrets and sharing all...I guess I forgot how God works. I forgot that something so silly as a blog could redefine someones life. To get them to ask questions about where they stand with there own relationship with God. To know that we are not alone and that we all go though stuff. Some bad and some great but we all go though stuff. So, to TH who sent me a wonderful bit of encouragement and to JT for the advice on the CD, and to FY for the scripture. Thank you! To all you who I do not know about Thank you for coming along for the ride. A little word of advice you might want to "Mind your heads its gonna be a bumpy ride". Just a note...to all my cats, the rumor about lighting striking when you open up that bible that you are not reading... it isn't true I read Acts 2:42. I also read the study that went along with it called "The Church: Keeping it simple". I am still standing! Socking Right! Try it you might surprise yourself with what you read.

I had my phone on the charger this evening to have a full charge tomorrow... there was a knock on the door it was or neighbor letting me know that my mom was in the hospital. After calling the man and then my uncle I guess they are keeping her... She will be fine! Just when I thought this evening couldn't get any worse my oldest spilled milk all over my new bar and floor. As I started to laugh I saw a glimpse of his dad when he through up his hands and yelled " NO! don't worry about me!!! I'm okay". Why would I worry about him its just milk and man did he get mad when he saw my smile. But, come on its milk! I mean why do we cry over it is it because it costs so much money? After the milk was cleaned up I got him into the action with a good old fashion tickle fight. So on the floor he went... the little helper and I won when he decided to fart on his big brothers face. So gross you boys! but so funny to see your oldest gag... ha ha.

After my little helper saying "mom you are the most fun" (I had to drag the property yesterday and after we were done I thought I would do some donuts in our front yard...the man wasn't so thrilled). After my evening with the boys I forget how much fun it can be when the man is not arround!

No comments:

Post a Comment