Monday, April 26, 2010

"I'm pretty sure my cats reading my diary..."

"I'm pretty sure my cats reading my diary..." I think that is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Love it! I can't wait until tomorrow to see the new episode of Glee. As I was watching the preview for tomorrows show It got me thinking about my day and a discussion that I had with the man. I hate it when he comes home early. I know that a lot of people love it when there husbands come home early but I do not anymore. I was on the computer when he got home and I was making sure that I asked before I posted yesterday (I didn't write about my family with out there okay) and he saw my BLOG. A look of disgust came over his face and then I felt like a little kid that had her hand in the cookie jar and was busted...." You're not writing anything about me are you?" he asked. Why does it matter what I write about anyway. I mean if I am doing this for me and not for anyone else why does it matter. I started this blog because of me. To blog or not to blog I guess that is the real question? Am I hurting anyone...am I going to regret it? I don't know if I am going to regret it but all I know is that I started this as a journey back to me... the me I knew a long time ago... the me before the man and before kids....the me that knew what she was called to do with her life and the me that waited upon the Lord. So I am sitting here wondering if it's only the cats that are reading my blog do I care?

No comments:

Post a Comment