Friday, April 23, 2010

I Hate House Cleaning Day!!!

This morning started out just like yesterday.... a fight with my older kids and they were out the door. Only difference is that I had to get the house cleaned. No exceptions!!! So I started out by getting the younger kids to help. Well that is what I kept telling myself they were doing... helping!! After a couple of minutes my little helper laid on the floor and said "I can't help you my leg is broke". When he realized that I wasn't having any of that this morning he proceeded to yell " I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE HOUSE CLEANING DAY! I couldn't let him know that those were my exact feelings I mean what is the point. Every time I clean five minutes later it looks like crap again. A messy house is a lived in house, right? I know that cleanliness is next to Godliness... Right! But, sometimes I don't feel like cleaning for no reason. After a short time in his room my little helper decided to come and help! This means I will get it done. If one helps then they both get on board.

I took my oldest to a sleepover this evening her first one. Please help! I guess because of my trust issues from my past I have been a little crazy in this area of my kids life. They have only been able to stay at my moms, my brothers, my in-laws or my brother-in laws. But only the older ones. They have to be able to talk. I bet the man that I would be getting a phone call. I guess I will have to pray this evening. I mean really pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment