Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 days! What how can that be!

Well its officially football time in our house. On Sundays at our house is an adventure. The man allowed me to sleep in a little this morning (7:30) until mlmm started screaming while the man was outside looking to kill him a squrriel. So up I went and the man and I watched a movie this morning and then it was time! Time for me and the kids to run and hide. I think that he is so funny! He wants me to stay home with him but he is so emotional when the Steelers play that we can not sit in the same room with him. It totally stresses me out! He yells, screams, jumps up and down, then he gets really mad! I think he thinks they can hear him!

Luckily we won and he was in a great mood for the rest of the day. While the man was watching football mod and I sat in my room with the little ones coming in and out. We watched a couple of movies and it was really nice to just veg out with her. I really love the girl she is becoming. It was so funny every time the little ones left my room she would look at me and say that's a bad idea! We even ate lunch in there to keep every one out of his way. While all this was happening mo played his play station and encouraged the man to yell louder. They can keep that crap to them selves. I find it funny that he yells so much at a game and then gets mad when mo does the same thing by yelling at a video game! He says its different but I do not see any difference! I am glad that he no longer stresses my mom out! Last year it really made her crazy when football was on. Last year at least he had my uncle and dad to hang out with so mom and I could go out and now I am stuck here.

After the Steelers played he made us hamburgers for Linner and then he even bathed the little ones for me. It was a change of choirs. I tried to get everyone to bed early so we can start school tomorrow without any fighting but, that didn't happen like I wanted. While watching my TV show tonight mod came in crying that her stomach was hurting. so after spending an hour with her it is time for me to finally finish this blog and get to bed I have a really Big day tomorrow! We are getting mod's school supplies and hopefully mo will have his classes up on the web!

I am praying that she doesn't wake up puking in an hour and that we have a great day tomorrow! Thank you God for allowing my husband to not die today from all the yelling and stress from a football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment