Monday, September 13, 2010

"You're driving me crazy!"

"You're driving me crazy!!" This is what mlmm said to me this morning in a very unpleasant way right after I told her that she could not have ice cream for breakfast. She shook her fists and gave me the evil eye and that is when I should have realized that today was going to be one of those days. (did I mention that she looked just like my mom when she said it! way too funny!)

I got up and got the kids up and mod started off great and then the melt down happened. Mo started late because he didn't have his classes up yet and then he had his first live lesson. So by the time his classes where up mod was already in her I cant do this mods and wanted to go back to bed! I finally got all of her supplies today and you should see all that awesome things we got today (mod wasn't impressed). I got to talk to mo's teacher and she is lovely and mo is going to be in 6th grade math which I think is awesome. I also found out that mod has been doing two times the work because of a computer glitch at her rate she was going to be done with school in February. They fixed it and I think that tomorrow will be better for her and for me.

I got done with school late today and made dinner for everyone and I have decided that I now have a full time job (homeschooling) and if you are related to me you can no longer come to my house. I totally gave up trying to clean up after the little ones and man I am not sure about the house. It looks like it did when we had only two kids and i worked 12 hours a day at the salon. I spent 2 hours tonight after everyone was asleep putting away things and cleaning. I just wish I could have done some laundry. But you can not dry clothes at night. The man came home tonight ate dinner and watched football. I do not think we said but a couple of words tonight. He also reamed me about not getting mo's blood work done. I just want to say well! and throw up my hands!

I did find something great about home schooling, are you ready for it? I do not have to spend hours and hours fighting with my kids about homework and questioning why the teacher taught my kids the old way to do things! Well off to bed finally!

1 comment:

  1. amen on the homework i totally agree! sounds like things are looking up? sounds like the school portion is awesome!

    ReplyDelete