Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Tag in the butt?"

This is what mlmm says every morning when trying to get her dressed. She comes to me and holds her clothes which are always the craziest combination of clothes. ( I think that style is a good thing but some times I totally wonder what she is thinking and if she is totally blind. so she comes to me and then says this saying every morning and today it made me think first I love being a mom and second this is how my day has gone! I can not believe how funny mlmm is and I think that if I just sit back and watch it will be all great! So "Tag in the butt?" that is how she says it.

I could look at this saying in a couple of ways... the way she means it the tag goes in the back? which can some time describe my life. I know at least 5 times a week I have to say to mo "hey your shirt is on backwards!" but not always do i feel like i have to check how my clothes are on or even if the tag is in the back! Alot of the time I just do not care!

Then there is the Ha I tagged you in the butt and I think that this is how i feel most of the time like I am a kicking post for all to come by and take a kick. Like i have a big sign on my Butt that says Kick me! I know that this is not a way to feel my some times when you are down you are down and you know the saying kicking a down when they are down well I am down and ready for the kicking!

But I guess I could look at it like my wonderful husband does and laugh when ever she says this because he is a stupid man and is thinking like a man. Maybe that is my problem I need to start thinking or lack there of like a man I don't know you decide! So i hope you have a great day and put the tag in the butt!

A little note nothing great happened today which is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment