Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Now know why he goes by his self!

Today has been an awful day and then a wonderful night and all I can say is I know know why the man goes by his self. After a bad day it was so nice to go to practice and talk to adults and an listen to them and just have a quiet moment. This is something I have not been able to do since mlh was born. As I sit here tonight and type this and even if I never post this I really do miss my past life. Going to practice and having 2 hours alone made me really miss it.

I loved talking and laughing and listening and watching and I really really need direction. It was so wonderful and at the same time sad! I miss my church even with all that happened! I miss worship, I miss doing nails and I miss just me! I feel like I have given up and I am no longer me just a shell of who I used to be! I feel like a lost dog waiting and looking for an owner. Well that was my day! I guess I need to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment