Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What was I thinking!

What was I thinking! I am totally crazy thinking that I could do this home school thing! I am totally not cut out for this I am a mom of four! Four wild and crazy kids and I want them to sit at a table and learn! Ha I can not do this! I am totally crazy and I think I need a reality check! I feel like quitting and it is only the first day! Help! I think I am insane! I know that even my friends that are teachers say that the first week is total craziness but this is just stupid!

I woke up to mo so excited and I thought hey I can do this and then I logged on to the school website and they do not have them registered so then I thought okay maybe I can still do this I called and they messed up and I guess my fax didn't come in a clear and they needed it to be. Then I thought I still have to have them do something and that was my big mistake. It also sucks that I do not think I have the support I need. I love my Sil but she is making this very hard and she keeps saying to me that I need to take the kids to real school. I think that I need a support group. I am not sure if I can do this but I am going to do it for a year! I am also not sure what I am supposed to do with the little ones when the kids are in school. I want to scream! Please tell me that I am not crazy!

For the most part my day was filled with negativity mo crying and starting fights, mlmm and mlh coloring and fighting and mod crying and whining and crying! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment