Monday, September 6, 2010

What kind of crapy holiday is this all about!

We got up early this morning to go to moms house and help. She called last night and the man cant say no! So off to moms we went taking the trailer so we could load up all the extra dirt. She has so much that the trailer tires were on the rims and the man was worried that we were going to break the trailer. But, thankfully we got home alright. mind you we only drove 30 miles an hour and it took us 55 minutes to get home (SIL followed us home in her car with the older kids). Totally long drive. I can not believe how tired I am and my house is not cleaned yet again. The sucky part was we had to unload that trailer all by our selves. Since my shoulder is still out I mostly watched today. But I did help when I was at moms and man I wanted a nap today and didn't get one!

I am not sure what kind of mean holiday this is calling it labor day! All it makes me think about is Labor and that is exactly what we did we worked our buts off. I mean really I think that my but is totally smaller. I think that this holiday is supposed to be for you not to Labor but that is not what happened today and I can not imagine how tired my mom must be (but hey her yard looks great!).

When we got home we called our neighbor and asked him if he wanted to come over ( his sister passed away and I thought this is the least I could do...feed him) So his son and him came over and we ate and watched Night at the Museum. I love that movie. They left and we got the kids to bed and after sitting up with Sil and wishing my shoulder would stop hurting I have decided to go to bed early I have school tomorrow. I just hope it goes okay. I am worried that I am in way over my head. I just hope I get a lot of sleep so I am not grouchy! Please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment