Sunday, September 5, 2010

We dared each other to put the bar of soap in our mouths.

We got to moms this morning and mom is completely fixing up her entire back yard again. She is getting ready for this big party she is having in two weeks! She is even getting new flooring and paint! So she is building a wall in her back yard and we will get to get some free dirt Yeah! My mom's hands look so bad blood and all! She made breakfast and it was so yummy! I think that mlmm is going to have the a couple of cakes! Mom is watching the kids for me on Wednesday so I can go to the doctors and she is getting her an ice cream cake! She is so excited!

Mom and mlmm where talking and she told her that she couldn't go swimming because the pool was stolen! It was so funny mlmm totally believed it and walked around looking for it then she went outside and came back in all excited and said "No! Its back" then mom told her that they must have returned it. So the kids went swimming and the man went to work getting the rest of his work done in the attic. He even cut open his head! While the man worked papa put on a movie for the kids and it is one of my favorite movies Rocketman! Its too funny to hear my little ones saying it wasn't me over and over! mom and I ran to Lowes while the man watched the kids and then we moved some furniture for moms carpet and flooring this week.

After we got done off we went again back home and I can not wait to have a nice and relaxing day tomorrow! Got home in time for the man to watch some football and for us to decided what to do with the last day so summer. I can not believe it is already here. Last day of summer.

While the kids were in the shower this evening I was in the bathroom and the boys got really quiet I mean even though I was in the room with them I could not hear them then I herd mod gagging and mo saying don't you puke! don't you puke! I dared you and you better not get me in trouble. So I heard mo laughing and then mod gagging and then crying and I opened the door to see mlh with a bar of soap and then mo said We dared each other to put the bar of soap in our mouths. This got me thinking about all the stupid things we do to our siblings. When I was younger my sister put soap in my eyes and I think I dared my brother to do some pretty stupid things a time or two. I just find it funny that they dared soap! Yuck!


So to my sister that put soap in my eyes thanks for the laugh tonight. It brought so much memories of our summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment