Thursday, September 9, 2010

It wasn't me!

Well its day three and it started out for the most part not too bad! Mod is starting to get caught up. We can do most of the work online but we do have a lot to do when she gets her books next week. I still do not have mo all figured out and he just drove me about nuts this morning. All I kept thinking was you are crazy. There is no way you are going to be able to do this.

I made the kids all go out side and run around the property today for some added PE time and I think it was good. It gave me a moment to breathe. The thing that I think will be hard for me is that I no longer have a day off. I never did before but I don't even have 30 minutes to take a shower or even just a long time in the restroom pretending to use it so I can pray. I feel like there is always someone around me saying mom, mom, no mom, I need you mom! I also have realized that having the kids home means a lot more cleaning and cleaning! It is never ending!

Well tonight the man was out looking for the shot of his life time (squirrels) when he decided to fart! Mlmm as loud as can be shouted "It wasn't me!" this has been the highlight of my day! I totally love that line (its from Rocketman). The man came in and I thought he was going to bust his gut. I think that the more she is around me she is starting to become me. I love it she even has my faces. Mod was raised by babysitters and it is so obvious! So the rest of the evening whenever she heard anything out came the great line "It wasn't me!" way to funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment