Friday, September 3, 2010

Doctors apt for mo and praying for direction!

Today has been one of those days where I just feel like i am totally doing everything wrong. Woke up late and rushed mo to his appointment. He has had these swollen glands under his neck and when we went and got his physical the doctors insisted that we went to see the ENT that took out his tonsils in January. So here we are sitting in the office where I am forced to pay more money even though we have made our deductible this year and I feel like this has been the year of medical. I mean I am not sure how we are going to ever pay off all this money and we are already behind this month and I am not sure what we are going to do.

So we get into the doctors and he acts like I am a crazy mom. He gives mo some different antibiotics ( he took 2 weeks of antibiotics about a month ago and nothing happened) and sends us out the door and for us to come back in two weeks. I asked him what another round of antibiotics is going to do and I guess I wasn't thinking because I left out the door with out asking the important questions (it couldn't be because I had all four of them and they were all acting up). He said that if the antibiotics do not work then we would do blood work and go from there.

Then I went to moms and had to fax more papers in for mod and mo and then after talking to mom I think I really failed today as a mom. Then I got a phone call from the man and he continued to question my motherhood and how I forgot to ask questions like Why can't we do the blood work today and why take antibiotics if his blood work doesn't show an infection. Then the man asked me to call the doctors office and ask these questions and even though I got the antibiotics he didn't want me to give them to him until I asked some more questions. So I called and got nowhere. I also couldn't pick up the prescription because he forgot to call it in. So I left moms and went back to Walgreen's and then asked the pharmacists some questions and I guess I will just wait until the game is over tomorrow before I even decide what to do about the medicine.

Got home and since I still am feeling like a complete failure as a mom and now I am worried because everyone is telling me that his glans being so swollen could be something bad. I am just sad and wishing I could have handled today better. The big game is tomorrow and then we are having cake for mlmm. I do not think anyone is coming to the game or little party but, I am not so worried seeing how she is only three and the kids will have 7 more games after tomorrow. Well I am going to really have to pray for direction tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment