Saturday, September 25, 2010

Even at home we get spanked!

Even at home we get spanked! I feel like mo is getting constantly worse with every game! I feel like we did this so he could get friends and that didn't happen and at this rate he will never have a friend! I also really hate how the kids are so wild at the games. Because mod performed at the half time for both games we had to be there for 5 hours in the heat and man was it hot. We had a couple of girls get sick and then we had crying and when they all cheered it was nice. Mod cheered with the older girls and it really makes her feel like she belongs. Then she cheered for our team and we lost one and then mod felt like puking and then started crying and I really feel for them. The little ones ran around and cried and I think they hate football days!

So all and all a crappy day! (the performance was good the girls looked great!)but other than that not so good! When we got home the man wet own the kids I got in the shower and we did very little. The man worked outside on the truck and I just did nothing of importance. Maybe tomorrow will be better! Trying for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment