Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well I have great news!

Well I have great news! Mod only cried the last 20 minutes of school today and we even got done with all the subjects! Mo even got done and i feel like we are on the up! I think that is was a much needed break since I was up until 1:30 last night cleaning and getting ready for today and all that seemed to pay off. I am getting excited about the rest of the week. They also kept mod in both math classes so I guess she will be done with math in February. HA!

Today a funny thing happened and I think that it was so funny I have to tell you about it. Mo was going out the sliding glass door and mlh came behind him and pushed him out the screen. All I heard was a loud crash and then mo started crying and then mlh kept saying I'm sorry mo. I came to the rescue of the crying kid and the sight was so funny. He flew down both stairs and then on top of the mess that was outside and the screen was completely broken. Mo kept telling me that his foot was broken (its not) and I think that if I would have been smart I would have taken a picture.

So the man came home and man was he in a crappy mode. Then he saw the screen and I can not believe that he is so grumpy. He even told me that he was going to not take the kids to practice. Because I am not going to be threaten I went and got the kids already and before I knew it he was leaving without Mod. So here is mod running out the door and then out the gate screaming and crying and I started looking for my phone and then he came back down the road and then started in... So he dropped off the kids and came home and then left again to get them from practice and he never really got out of the funk he was in.

After getting all the kids already for bed and asleep the man informed me that he is no longer going to have his back hurt and he is sleeping in the office. My only response to this is I'm sorry our bed sucks! We can't even buy food this week and mo needs to get his blood work done tomorrow. Oh we also owe 5,000 dollars to medical that we do not have. Maybe in two years we will be able to afford a new bed. So I got the kids out of our room only for me to sleep alone! so that totally sucks!

So blood work, music lessons, mod has an audition and we still have to find room for school tomorrow! Did I mention that we live 30 minutes from any big town. So 30 minutes to blood 30 minutes back. 30 minutes in the opposite direction and the an hour and a half lesson and then 30 minutes back home just in time to get in the car and drive an hour plus depending on traffic to mod's audition. Crazy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment