Monday, September 20, 2010

Burned head and mascara in the eyes!

Well today has been a day full of memories and lessons. A day that made me look into my past. Today I had to get the kids all ready for team pictures. As funny as it was sad it made me wonder if all those curling iron burns and soap in the eyes really were on accident (well maybe not the soap but defiantly the burns I mean I probably moved or maybe my sisters got side tracked or maybe it was the hot curling iron?)

Well let me get to the story. While getting mod ready for the pictures (which included curling ringlets and a little mascara) she moved to get some water and I got her head and you would have thought that I did it on purpose. I just want everyone to know that I am not the mean sister... I am not the mean sister that laughed and said well stop moving. Well I did I started laughing and I said its your fault you moved. That is when all the memories started pouring in and I even caught my self laughing. This laughter only pissed mod off and that is when she wanted nothing to do with me. I mean she game me the I hate your guts looks and the flash backs continued to pour in.

I totally remember my sisters burning me with a curling iron and I remember giving them the same look I even remember saying the same thing and that is when I thought what if they didn't do it on purpose? I am the little sister who never felt like I fit in and know I am the mean sister (I know that I am the mom but that is what I feel like)

So to my sisters that burned my head and put soap in my eyes and also got my eyes with mascara.... I am so sorry I that I believed that you were out to get me! I really could have used you tonight for the support and also for the laugh. I want you to know that although we are not in each others lives I have so many memories of our summers together. Good, Bad and the UGLY! Having girls is so different and I can not believe that I am a mom to two girls that hopefully will end up with a couple of burns, pokes and soap in the eyes, and maybe even some ghost stories. I can not believe how much I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment