Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Tags! You got to be kidding me Right!

Well today has been a day a day of not feeling like a great person a day where I had a talk with the man in the bathroom and a day where I feel like screaming WHAT ELSE DO YOU GOT FOR ME!!! I completely failed at being a teacher and yelled at the kids. I fought with them it seems like all day then the man came home and explained to me that they have no record of me paying my tags but they cashed my check so I had to call the bank and order a copy of the check and now we wait until we get tags. I can not believe all of this is happening. I just feel like the past couple of weeks have been a mess. So I guess we will have to just sit and wait for our check so I can get my tags. While we wait I guess we will just have to not drive as much as we normally would.

With all that said I tried to talk to the man about how we are totally messing up our kids and I do not think we see eye to eye right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment