Friday, September 10, 2010

"I wanna sleep in your own bed!"

Well its official... I can no longer use the its because I have had baby that is why I am still fat. Things are a changing in our family starting today! My baby is three and I am no longer going to be FAT!

This morning the man gave mlmm her birthday boots and we sang to her before he left and I think that having her little party last week worked out great for her seeing how she got to celebrate it like 3 times. I even let her eat junk all day long. This is her favorite thing in the whole world! Eating chips, soda, and ice cream! She Loved it and I am so glad!

Well I got mo all ready to go on Monday! I also got to talk to his counselor and all I can say is no way not my kid! I mean I knew that he was smart but are you kidding me. Mo got a 100% on the GATE math test! So he will be in GATE for math and science. I knew that he was smart because he tested really high on the STAR test but who gets a 100%! So I am really happy that I am home schooling seeing how they are going to let him go at his own pace. The only problem the man has has to do with high school sports and we will see the kid in only in 5th grade.

After school I thought today would be a great day to switch beds and try to get the man back into my bed! I am not sure if it is going to work but hey! So I took the bunk beds out of the boys room and took them apart and put them into the girls room and then put the bunks that do not come apart into the boys room. I also went through mlmm's clothes and we are going to start looking on craigslist for some winter clothes. I am still believing that it is going to be a cold one this year!

We got the beds all moved and I got the rooms all cleaned out and then it was time for bed and I have never laughed so hard and the man and mlmm. She kept saying over and over "I wanna sleep in your own bed!" and he would say you want to sleep in your bed! He even laid in her bed and she wasn't having it. So she would get mad and then say it again "I wanna sleep in your own bed!" this went on for like 10 minutes until I couldn't stand it and then I laid next to her and she feel asleep. I hope she stays in bed that is my prayer tonight. Oh I also hope the man gets to sleep! He hates our bed! Well football tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment