Saturday, September 4, 2010

Here we go COLTS! Here we go!

Its football time I can feel it in the air! I can not believe that the kids were all ready to go and that we did all that we did this morning and got to the game on time! so, We got up this morning and I convince the kids and the man to get the house ready for the grandparents to come today! We have had such a busy day. Only the in-laws will be coming today but that is okay and I don't think mlmm really cares that much. So, we got the house cleaned and got to the game and I can not believe how hot it is today what the heck!

I am so glad that I sprayed the kids with sun screen and I am glad that I did. So while warming up we lost one of the kids to heat stroke before the game even started (we found out later that it was because of the antibiotics that he was on, Thankfully I didn't start mo on them last night). So there was only 11 kids today! Going both ways and not being able to rest really took its tole on mo. He didn't perform that well in the first half but then he showed up for the second. Too bad we lost...the other team had like 20+ kids which really helped them out they even had to do the mercy rule! Bad for them good for us. This team even had a second string! Way too crazy!

After the butt kicking we all went home and the man made hamburgers and then we sang mlmm's favorite song Happy Birthday! I think she was in heaven. My mother in law bought her the best present and they played and played. the in-laws left and we had a very quiet rest of the even. I can not believe how fast today went... I sprayed the kids and myself and I forgot my knees and man was that a big mistake they are so sunburned. I think that next Friday I will be sad since it is her real birthday! My baby is going to be 3! Tomorrow we are going to moms and then more football!

Yes I definitely think football is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment