Sunday, September 19, 2010

Go Steelers!...I should have gone to church!

So went to moms for breakfast and all I can say is I really wish I would have gone to church! Hanging out with hung over people not fun! So watched the game and then came home just in time for me to leave the mo and mlh with the man and head out the door with the girls! We went to walmart and ran into one of the other cheer moms from a different team and it was refreshing to know that I am not alone with my frustrations! When I left I felt like I wasn't alone! they took mod home with them and she got to practice with the captain of all the cheer teams and I am so thankful that they did this I think it renewed mod's heart and got her excited to go to practice this week! (she wanted to quit as of yesterday)

I know that this is a crazy thing but you would think that smaller towns have it better but they don't! I am not sure how I am going to fit in here.

That is my complete day in a small couple of sentences. Lesson learned for the day...I should have gone to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment