Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Practice Practice Practice

Woke up this morning and wanted to put a bag over my head! I really need sleep and today is one of those days that just didn't go all that well. I feel like Wednesdays are no longer fun. I mean after yelling at the kids to get up and get ready so we can get out the door so we can get to practice is just not that fun! I even wanted the house picked up first which was just a bunch of yelling. Hopefully next week will be better. I also hate that the kids are so talented and yet they will not practice!

After going to practice and then fighting all the way home I just want today to be over. The only thing that was good today was the time I spent with mod and her indecisiveness about school. I really think that she would be great at it and I think it would really help her self esteem. I really want this decision to be up to the kids and I am not sure if that is what I should be doing. I just feel lost today!

It seemed like only a few minutes and then the kids where off again to practice. I can not wait until this weekend it is going to be the kids first game and I think that mo is going to do good. I also can not wait to see mod in her cheer uniform if they come in that is. Well as you can tell I am in a funk and today really shows. Maybe i will get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment