Saturday, September 18, 2010

Football and Oktoberfest!

I can not believe how crazy today was! I mean really crazy! First we drove to Westlake for our first away game for football! We got there on time and it wasn't too long before I realized that this was going to be a hard and crazy time! No coach for the cheerleaders and although I have offered to help ( no one took me up on it!) I did not know that it was going to just be mod and 2 other girls with no leader or a cheer list! So here are the girls looking at me and the other moms and I would like to fill this entire blog up with my frustrations but that will not make it better.

So here is the short story...I guess there is no leader for our team of four but only three showed up because on girl did not have a ride. We did a good job for the most part (I am trying to positive). The other moms did not get a message or phone call either and I am really sad and disappointed at how everything is ran! (every girl cried at least once and they thought the other cheerleaders where trying to make them feel bad!)Besides all of that they cheered wrong only two times and that is a great for a 6,8, and 10 year old!

After the game we rushed to moms and joined all the drunk people at Oktoberfest! It was nice to see some of my family that I haven't seen in years. It was nice that my mom had so much for the kids to do. All in all it was a great party! I think that my parents had a great time! I was fun to sit with the sober people and make fun of the drunk people. Everyone left except for family and Super Chefs friends (KH I do consider you a friend and I am honored that you read my blog, also it was so nice to see and hang out with you!)and that is when the crazy stupid came out! The man jumped in the pool and started a water fight and the super chef jumped in and that is when the pool party started. I quickly realized that mom was upset with the man and after helping clean and doing dishes we got out of there.

The entire way home I was totally pissed off and I will leave it at that! Like the man says it better to be pissed off then pissed on! We got home and got the kids to bed and after a long discussion we will not be going to church tomorrow we will be going to breakfast at moms and watching the Titans and Steelers game! So that is how my day went and hopefully I will no longer be mad in the morning but I doubt it!

1 comment:

  1. aww, your so sweet! we had a really great time too! It was funny to see my husband actually let loose a little...a little scary, but nice!!

    ReplyDelete