Monday, September 27, 2010

Im sorry I haven't been posting

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting all of these blogs and after the day that I have had maybe its because I haven't been posting. So I will be working on that this week and getting all posted. I stressed the man out today because they froze our internet account and slowed our speeds I called and it is going to cost us 40 (a total of $80) more dollars a month for internet and I expressed to the lady on the phone that that would pay for a months worth of milk! I got off the phone and the man came home and I let him know how my day was going ant I should have kept my mouth shut! He flipped out!

Didn't go to practice tonight the man let me stay home and I guess they gave the man crap about me not being there so I guess I will go tomorrow. I loved being home my shoulder hurts so bad today and it was nice to just sit and relax. I hope that things start to look up soon. I need to get out of this funk that I am in.

Mod finally lost her tooth today. She and mlh were jumping around and then I guess mlh did something and bumped mod and her tooth fell out she flipped out and started to cry and I just started laughing it was way to funny. That tooth has been loose for at least a month. So we had a letter to Loyd and then he left her a note. I believe that she asked him to wake her up. I guess according to mod mlh got woke up instead of her. Mlh was woken up by something and stood at the head of the bed and screamed get away from me until I came in to get him. I guess Loyd left her a note that said "Sorry I tried to wake you up but I woke your brother up instead and had to leave when I saw your mother." So mod didn't see the tooth fairy again and mlh got scared by something.

I love her innocence she reminds me!

No comments:

Post a Comment