Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tooth ache!

Woke up this morning and all I can say is I am so sorry to all my family and friends that I have made fun of before. My tooth hurts so bad and I can not believe it I do not think i have felt this pain before and it hurts. It hurts all the way from my tooth to my jaw to my ear and I wish I did not have the kids home so I could find a dentist to fix it today. But after calling a couple of dentists and no luck I will be going tomorrow. Seeing how I do not have tags on my car I will be taking a risk going but it will be so worth it.

I did not take the kids to music practice today no tags and I feel so bad. The only good thing that happened to day was I got the house picked up and the kids got done with little fuss from mo. Mod even got some of tomorrows work done so she can take it easy tomorrow. I love this about her. I think that if she had her way she would rush though this year. I do not think she realizes that she has to go to school for 10+ years. If i have my way she will complete college!

Mom called today and came buy and took the little ones home with her this is going to make tomorrow so much easier. So I will only be taking the older fist fighters to the dentist. I just hope mo can keep his hands to him self. I am thankful that mom came and got the mess makers I will help me out tonight also seeing how I am totally broken. I told the man today that I feel like I have had a stroke. I mean my entire right side is totally messed up. I have a tooth ache and my shoulder is still a mess which makes this blogging thing a total joke it hurts. I just hope that after tomorrow everything starts to get better. Well at least my tooth will feel better I hope.

The man got called back to work this evening I took the kids to practice this evening and I really will not tell the man this but I do love talking to all the moms and I love watching the girls cheer. They are going to cheer at the local High school Half time and It will be nice to go to a high school football game I do not think I have been since JR was playing for Foothill High School in Bakersfield and that was a long time ago. I love football games I love the lights and the band and the smell of the field and the cold and the hot chocolate and the cheering (yelling) and man was that a run on sentence. All I can say is I love Football games. (Oh I did go to a couple of games in Valencia when SG was coaching but that is not the same as when you are there to cheer on your family or friends. I can not wait until Friday.

So I am off to bed and I am glad that I am getting all of these blogs posted. Sorry I took so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment