Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am not sure if I am going to continue to post all of these blogs ...

So today we all went to practice and going with all the kids is totally stupid! I got to talk to the adults and I got a phone list and a cheer list. So I think it was a great thing that we all went. Unfortunately while talking to the adults I was not paying attention to the kids and that made the man crazy mad! So I do not know how long this is going to work with me going to practice but it was nice! I really liked getting to know some of the other moms and it made me feel like we were on the right track. I just hope that we can keep up with the fun.

I am not sure if I am going to continue to post all of these blogs I am just torn with where I am and I hope I get some directions soon. I also am not sure if is what happened this weekend that has made me a little sour or what but I am just not sure what to do!

As for school it is going I have good days bad days and just indescribable days. Days where I get a high from it and days where I just want to cry and know with this cheer stuff and the fact that mo is totally making the man crazy with his lack of interest as far as football and school everything just seems like a whirlwind! I just hope I get some direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment