Saturday, September 11, 2010

All I can say is WOW! (we won without the mercy rule 6-0) thanks to mo's recovery!

Got up this morning and tried to get as much cleaning done as possible before it was time to leave out the door to go to football. We only got half of it done and I think it was becwause I decided to stop and make breakfast. Seeing how we were going to be in the stands from 11-3! I thought it would be a good thing to eat big before we went. So we got out the door on time and we even got our shirts. So shirts on and all. Mod ran over to the cheer team and we went and got the little ones some candy to keep them quiet. Next week I am bring some stuff with us to keep them enterained. When it was time for mo's game they needed some one to work the chain gang and I volunteered the man. We have to volunteer 2 times so we can get back our 50 dollars that they have. So off he went and man was that a joke! ( the little ones wanted to go)

The first half I got to see and then that was it the little ones didn't want to sit with me anymore. Mlmm kept taking off to the snack bar to get more candy and then it happened I missed the play that caused us to win. I guess there was a fumble and mo jumped on it for a recovery on the 1 yard line. So we scored and I can not believe that I missed it. I am totally bummed and I am going to have to spend more money to get the DVD! All I can say is WOW! (we won with out the mercy rule 6-0) It even put the man in a great mood. Seeing how he was on the chain and mo wasn't playing very well in the first and then he came back and we won! I am so glad!

The rest of the evening was great the man made pork chops and I made rice and corn and mlmm was so excited she loves rice. She sang the Happy Birthday song all day today. She sings the monkey version. I think it is so funny. Mom got her house all finished and we didn't get to go over there and see it. I think that that is how our weekends are going to be from now on. Football and resting. I mean it is a long day when the kids have home games because mod needs to be there 1 hour before and the 1 hour after. So we are talking 4 hours in the sun! Kept the man up late tonight watch a stupid movie and every time he wanted to go to bed he would start talking ( he thought I would say go to bed, I didn't) I just kept pushing pause and the stupid movie took 30 minutes longer. Next time I think he is going to be quiet! HA! Well a very awesome day! Mo did great and made his dad happy, now if the Steelers can win tomorrow we will be doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment