Friday, September 24, 2010

Today was a horrible school day!

Well today was a horrible school day with mod crying for three hours about taking her state test and not knowing all the answers. She wants to get 100% all the time and she hates to fail! Then it was mo's turn and he is so smart! That is all I have to say! Then I cleaned the house a little bit and made a football run through and now I am to tired to blog about my horrible day! Football and cheer tomorrow!

Oh! We found the missing turtle that I forgot to blog about in the hall closet getting ready to hibernate in this cold weather. Mod filled the tank for her brother and filled it too high and I think it was sending a message to my messy kid! Mo will say he found it but we know how that happened! Mod and I found him! He was scratching on the wall! Well that's our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment