Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mom I like your kisses better!

Mom called last night and this morning I woke up and got the kids out the door to go to mom's for Sunday breakfast on Tuesday! I love it and so did the kids. We got there just as she was finishing and it was great! After we ate I did the dishes and Uncle went shopping. After getting the kids school stuff all faxed over I sat and just hung out with mom. When she was done ( she had work to do) she asked me to play Wii with her and I am glad we did. We had a great time. I did realize that she loves to win and will not tell you all her secrets just to make sure she can still kick your but. I guess she played this game a lot and even beat it. It was so fun and I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Way too funny! Her house was like a refrigerator and I miss it. So here we were all bundled up in blankets and playing wii. I beat her once and then she pounced and killed me. H and her are so alike when it comes to this. We had a great time and I can't wait to play again.

After playing Wii I was all ready to go and then mlmm was taking her time and giving my mom all these kisses she really loves my mom. She was even telling my mom how she loved her more than me and my mom and her have this little secret it goes something like this...you can only keep my kisses you have to wipe off everyone's kisses but mine. So then mlmm told her that they are best friends and to not tell her mom even though I was sitting next to them. Then my mom told her she could keep my kisses too and then she said she didn't like my kisses. Not realizing the mlh was listening to all this he piped in and said "Mom I like your kisses better!" I now that my mom didn't like this but I LOVED it! I melted my heart! Since she has mlmm I will take all I can get from mlh! Because I know that they would chose here over me any day! "She has junk food and lets us eat in bed!" this is what mod tells me!

I slowly got the kids in the car and rushed home to get the kids to practice on time. If I had my way I would have stayed there all evening and night too! I love being with my mom and doing nothing it is great that the kids were good and let us play! The man came home and informed me that he thinks he is allergic to the sutures and that he is going to take them out even if are not ready seeing how they are dissolvable ones. I guess we will only see if he is and if the swelling goes down. I can not believe how crazy the last week and a half have been all because I said it was his turn! This is what he has told me the last two weeks. I can not wait until he is healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment