Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm not going to be the judge...that's your job!

Having one of those days. I woke up this morning to my husband being an amazing man. Last night was awful I bet the humidity was in the 50's it was so sticky and I didn't sleep at all. So before leaving for work he closed all the window's and turned on the air conditioning. Yeah we are going to have a great and wonderful relaxing day. I even realized my calling and now I need a plan. I felt like coloring my hair and so I did. While coloring my hair I decided to go back to my roots. So I colored my hair darker and I am going to get my life and family back to our roots. I haven't had one of these days in forever. It was like my head was clear. I am so thankful and grateful at the side time. Mod and mlmm watched TV and we just chilled ate popcorn and relaxed. I love having days like this.

This evening I did have a melt down and cried at the bank of America lady and she was so nice. After making it through the conversation with her and fixing the problem I realized that I haven't taken care of anything at our house do to the going going going. Driving here and driving there this needs to stop. I will be having to take Family days where I can sit pay bills and let the kids chill. I think it is good for everyone. Including me!!!

The man came home and said man you are in a great mood. After thinking about it for a while I decided that yes I am in a good mood. The air has been on and the house is cool and I have enjoyed the quiet. I totally miss mlh he has been staying with my mom and having a great time but I do miss him terribly. Can't wait to see him on Saturday. Decided to teach Maya a new trick today and she did it on the first try. I love how smart she is. Love it Love it. I think that I will try to teach her a new trick every month. She know sit, down, stay, and know up. Next will be turning. My mom had her dogs doing this and I think it is good for her. She is healing up very nicely and seems to be a little calmer. We will see if it stays.

I'm not going to be the judge...that's your job! this is a great quote and I decided to add God to the end. I think I am going to write this on a sign and put it in my house. this is a great reminder that I am not the judge...not even what you are thinking about me or saying about me. I will not judge you because that is not my job. every time I think about opening my mouth and saying something stupid I am going to say this saying first. It will hopefully help me with my issues with trust. Because if God is judging me and he is judging you then why should I worry about what you are saying about me...Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment