Monday, August 2, 2010

I have XM! no longer stuck in the 90's!

Woke up this morning at moms and I didn't sleep at all. My uncles dog went around and woke up the kids a little after 2 this morning and I can not believe that this day has started so crappy! So woke up this morning and went to Walmart to get some things for mom and for our trip this week and I decided that I was going to finally buy myself XM. I have been waiting for the last year. The man was going to buy it for me last Christmas and then I was going to get it for my birthday and then I decided that I was not going to wait until this Christmas to be disappointed again. I am slowly getting out of the 90's. With my radio I mean! So thank you mom for my early Christmas present you rock! Now I need to call and set it up I will probably do that in the morning.

After going to Walmart and getting my Christmas present we went back to moms house and got the kids ready for the pool when the pool man let me know that no swimming for us he needed to put shocker in the pool. So the kids played and I decided to get the house ready for the man to sleep at moms tonight and then we got in the car to drive to the house its football time.

Got home and then the man took the kids to practice I decided that I needed to start getting the house ready. I started by throwing out all the crap in the fridge and I made frozen pizzas and I think that letting mo get some things at the store by his self was a good thing. I gave him the list and he got the groceries while I took mlmm to the restroom. He decided to get some frozen pizzas and it was a good thing for me so thank you mo!

So the man is staying at moms tonight and I am going to get the house done in the morning and try to pack the kids things in the morning and I hope to have all the bags ready tomorrow and then get to moms house. Yeah! once again I feel like I am spread really thin. My plate is so full and I feel stuffed with to much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment