Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Surgery and an audition!

Woke up at the crack of dawn so we could get out the door. Uncle showed up and got the kids to take them to my moms house. I am glad he did I am not sure if we would have made it on time seeing how we needed to drive to Encino in 7 am traffic. ( I do wish mom would have come though mlh wasn't having any part of it and didn't want to go, if mom would have come he would have been in that car with out a tear). Mod went with us and I am glad she did. She kept me company and she really knows how to keep the man smiling. I think that she is becoming a pro. I am so proud! Well we got there right on time and seeing how none of us ate I thought we would have been able to get some food but I was wrong. Good thing I brought some crackers. So I bought mod a soda and I got a coffee in a can and we ate wheat thins and waited by the surgery exit and ate. It was fun to see everyone leaving all drugged up.

They were changing out a suit in the building and they had put down plastic wrap on the floor and mod walked up and down the hallway. It was like her very own bubble wrap hallway. She would walk slow and then fast and then do the running man in place. I just sat and laughed and laughed. In between all this we practiced her lines. The doctor was late and that is when i thought he better slow down and not rush this. I almost tripped him he was running into the surgery suit so fast. Before I knew it the doctor was out and let me know the same thing ice...ice...ice!

The man came out about an hour later and gave me this get in the car look. So I went and got the car mod went and got him some juice and off we were. After exiting the parking lot I asked him what was that all about and then he proceeded to tell me he was completely messed up and he just wanted out of there. ( the last time he had surgery he couldn't wake up and it took him like 6 hours to wake up, this time the doctor listened to him and he lightly sedated him. He also told me that while the were waiting for the doctor to arrive the nurse asked him if we took pictures. I think this was a weird thing to say, but we did take pictures just in case something else went wrong and they will be deleted as soon as he heals. Or as soon as he scares all his friends from ever having this done!


Mod did okay at the audition (I love it when she auditions for film they are always on time and oh so wonderful) I think they wanted younger but she did have the right look! I really wish she would have nailed it but oh well. Maybe with some new pictures things will get better. On the way home we stopped off and went to lunch. i really love Mexican food and so does the man. My little white girl wanted french fries that she didn't eat because she ended up eating part of my food. I swear she is so blond sometimes. When we got home Uncle brought the kids home and I took the kids to practice made dinner and then picked them up again and I really wish he felt better I do love how he takes them to all there practices. I can not believe how well he is doing tonight. I guess we will see tomorrow.

On a funny note I guess I could keep the pictures and use them for blackmail! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment