Friday, August 27, 2010

The world is a much happier place when you figure out if you are the pin or the cushion...

The man is still not up to par and now has a new something going on down there. I can not believe this is happening. Really can not believe it. What bad luck! I attempted to clean the house and it is not going like I planed. But that seems to be the status around here. Maybe I need to stop planning. So for the day all I can say is...The world is a much happier place when you figure out if you are the pin or the cushion....I think this sums it up for me today! I know that we all have choices but I think some people really are the pin and some are the cushion and I wish to not be either. I can not even talk about my day because I am having one of those UGGGGH days and maybe tomorrow will be better. Football in beautiful Ventura! I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment