Saturday, August 21, 2010

"So you got Maya and the man fixed all in one week!" Yes I did!

Woke up early and we all cleaned up around the house. then the man went and got out veggies and I sat down and ate breakfast with the girls and then continued to clean the house. i really wanted to have it all done before we went to the doctors office. The man doesn't do well with pain and laying around so I knew this was going to be a mess. Got to moms and stayed for a hour and then drove to the pharmacy to get a ball holder. I think this has to be the low part in a mans life. the woman tells us make sure you buy the right size they can not be returned. HA way to funny! So here is the man looking at all these packages and looking at me with that deer in the head lights look. I just shrugged my shoulders laughed and then said be careful you cant return it. I mean how do you know what size you need really. They should allow you to open them up! I wish you could have been there it was a great thing to watch.

We got to the doctors office and then realized that they messed up on the amount we had to pay and although we have made or deductible they do not have it in our new insurance records. So we had to pay 1000 dollars today and all I can ask is that we get reimbursed as soon as possible. That money can not stay on our credit card. It worries me. But, with my lack of insurance help and with our never ending medical bills I guess that is how our life is going to go. They called in my man and then I sat and waited. The doctor called me back to give ma a prescription and to let me know that he needed to take his medicine no matter what and that he lost the clamp and that he was going to be swollen and sore on that side. they I said a funny ( oh good we get to sue) he didn't find it funny. I did! We were on our way back to moms so we could attend Ethanol's birthday party!

When we got there the man was starting to hurt and H was still not back. So we waited for her to return so we could sing and eat cake and ice cream. When H got home she said the funniest thing and I just have to share it. "So you got Maya and the man fixed all in one week!" Yes I did! It was the best thing for our family! I hope that the man will think that as soon as he feels better. I am sorry that we had to eat and run but I do not think the man was going to make it since the numbing meds were running off. His medicine was ready and we left with all of our kids and drove to get his medicine and I went in and I am glad I did. they had our insurance info written down wrong. So it was going to cost us like 300 dollars. then she fixed it and it cost us only 20. Yeah!

Got home and the man did the ice and beer thing and mod and the little ones watched some TV and we took care of the man. It seems like he will be okay I just hope he feels great tomorrow and doesn't fight me with the meds. The kids and the man stayed up watching a movie and I went to bed. I am starting to get tired again. I just can't live like this anymore. No church tomorrow (will be watching it on my phone). I will be staying home to help the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment