Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4:30 wake up call!

Got woke up to mo handing me the phone saying its dad! Then I looked at the clock and realized that it was only 4:30 in the morning and I could have killed him. What the heck was he thinking waking the house up so early! well after having the man yell at me this morning I am in a crappy mood and I am so tired. The conversation went something like this...I am not doing this again! That dog kept me up all night long. She went in and out that dogie door and then she sat and whaled all morning long! I haven't slept at all and I HAVE TO WORK! I at first almost laughed at him and now that I am blogging this evening I am so laughing because it is funny. But this morning not so funny! I was completely pissed off yelled at him and then went out to the couch and made mo go back to bed and turned off the TV. He was mad at me and I guess I do not blame him i would be also. So back to bed I went and did not succeed. So hello 4:30!

Got the kids bags packed and then made a big mistake by fighting with the kids and then we packed up and went to moms house. Dropped off the dogs and then went to the store. Picked up a steam cleaner and then back to moms. I thought I would surprise mom and clean her carpets. I know that she loves it and I thought I would be nice for the house to be cleaned when they return. (their house is always clean but carpet always make it look cleaner for some weird reason). So I started cleaning the upstairs and then it was time for us to leave for practice. so away we went to the house and i decided that it would be nice for the dogs to go on a trip. So before it was time to leave I cleaned the bird cages and then off to practice.

While the kids were at practice I fixed dinner for the little kids and then it seamed like the time passed before my eyes. Got the garden watered and asked the neighbor to water while we were gone. bathed the kids and now its time for bed. My daughter asked for a lazy day and I do not see a time when we can make that happen. Well tomorrow we have to pack finish the carpets and and I still haven't cleaned our house. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment