Sunday, August 29, 2010

Smoked Oysters, Anchovies and lots of puking!!!

Woke up with a hang over headache with out drinking a thing. I think it was because of the long day in the sun with little water and the long drive there and back. I also think it has to do with the lack of sleep do to getting up to drink a ton of water and then getting up to the restroom! Yeah! Thankfully the man helped me out by watching the kids while I slept in until 8:30. I am so glad that I have a great man. Mom called and asked us to come over but due to the headache and the mans swollen parts we stayed home and watched TV and hang out with the kids.

I can not believe how cold it is it feels like a cold winter is coming and we haven't even started to cut wood. I think we are going to be in trouble with having to buy propane and with fires and wood. I guess we will only see how cold and how much snow we get. It definitely feels like football season already. Between the cold and now games on Saturday I am sure I will be hating football by the time the Superbowl comes around. I can not get over the fact that today's high was only 69.

The man decided to go to the market and get some brauts for him and the kids because of the Steeler game this evening and too the little kids with him. When they returned the came with some gifts. He bought the kids some ice cream and the brauts and then he with a grim showed me what he got in the bag and then said well if they can eat fish eyes then they can try these. So off to the kitchen he went and called the kids in and I wish we had a video camera because man oh man. First he showed them what he got then he started in and i thought i was going to puke just by the smell. I mean YUCK! He had smoked oysters and anchovies. My brave daughter went first and she is defiantly her dads kid. Mod ate both and continued to eat. Mo got suckered into it and put a small bite of the oysters in and then ran to the sliding door to puke outside. At this time mlh can already put in a mouth full and seeing mo puke made him run and he started puking. At this time I am sitting on the couch laughing so hard. I can not even breath. Then everything calms down so I thought when mo runs into the kitchen and starts puking again. He is totally pissed off at this time because i am laughing so hard at him. Then he tells us what happened and why he is puking. I sent him to the bathroom to take a shower. While in the shower he started yelling for the man ( I guess he needed his tooth brush and tooth paste). I must tell you that the reason why he started puking again was because he snorted in and i guess a piece of the oyster he threw up earlier ended up in his mouth and that was all it took. While all this was going on mlmm came in and said YUCK you guys smell and left the kitchen. way too smart. So lesson for the day mo doesn't like canned oysters and mlh will puke when seeing someone puke and I was smart for sitting in the living room and laughing.

After a lazy day I am sitting in bed and I am so full of doubt and I just wish I could have someone tell me what to do. I know that I really should home school the kids but I am not sure if that is the thing i should do. i also am not sure if I can do it. i love mo but, I just do not know if i can do this. I wish I had a direct line to a decision maker that gave me all the answers. Maybe I should get an eight ball. Ha! that would be so funny. I think the kids would freak! they would think I was crazy! I could just see it know eight ball should we go out today?

Well I guess tomorrow i am going to meet the neighbor. I am going to finally do it wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment