Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh my Gosh! Funny fat girl Fall!

Went to mom's today to see my uncle and it was way worth it. Unfortunately he left to see a movie and I really needed to get home and get the kids to practice. Today no swimming with uncle Pete (I guess yesterday wore him out all those kids in that pool, jumping and hanging on him.) and my niece and nephew left back to Bakersfield. So we watched some TV and allowed the kids to relax. But even with all that relaxing I needed to get home. So on the way out the door I looked back to answer a question and tripped on the edging that I put in and OMGosh you should have seen me fall. It was like on a movie and all I can say is "HAHAHAHA It's Funny because she's fat."

My poor mom didn't know if she should laugh or be worried. Mo and mod ran over and mo was like stop laughing my moms hurt. Ha I couldn't even get up because I was laughing so hard. I was laughing because it was funny. I mean hello stupid you put that edging in to keep people from taking that short cut and here you are taking that short cut. I also think watching my mom laugh so hard also made it funnier. I finally got up and then realized that my foot was hurt and that I pulled a SIL. That is what we call it since she fell and broke her foot. So I started to drive home and then realized that I left ABBEY at moms house and had to turn around to get her. I can not believe how bad my foot hurt and driving home made me realize how much you need feet.

Got home and the man didn't think my foot was that bad, so he touched my foot and touched my big toe and that was it i thought I was going to die. So now i am sitting with my foot freaking out because I need to get the house cleaned and I really don't want to go to the doctors tomorrow. Well we will have to see. Mom kept mlmm so it was just mlh and i tonight. The kids went to practice and mlh and I hung out. He is so funny and I really enjoy listening to him and all his stories.

Moms going to the beach tomorrow. I hope I get to go! We will see. Hurt foot laying in bed and a laugh that made my stomach hurt. So worth the laugh. its always funny to see people fall to bad it wasn't recorded. I could have won some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment