Monday, August 16, 2010

Mom MLMM wont get dressed and I can see her YUCKY!

This morning I woke up and took Maya to the clinic to get her fixed so I can tag the dogs. I can not believe how much it costs to get dogs tags in LA county. They have to be fixed, micro chipped, shots up to date and then you get to pay the fee to have them tagged. Well Abbey is already fixed so its Maya's turn. So we got to the clinic and its too bad that it is two towns over because the vet is really nice. Got to the clinic early and filled out the papers. After sitting almost an hour it was our turn. I didn't mine the wait we did get there early and they see sick dogs first. So after checking her in my phone rand and mom wanted me to come over so I could do her nails.

Got back to the house and then off to moms. I couldn't stay today I needed to go shopping and pick up Maya before practice. So once again a busy busy day! Tomorrow should be a quieter day. Mom is going to go with me to my Doctor's appointment and then we are taking the kids to the beach. It should be nice and relaxing day. There is something so calming about the beach. Also I haven't gotten to do anything with mom this summer it seems like. So I am counting down the minutes until tomorrow.

Got to Walmart and got most of the shopping done but I forgot our list so I hope I got everything. While in Walmart we got the call to pick up Maya. Got to the clinic and I thought she was going to jump into my arms. Now we have to see how she does this week. I hope she isn't stupid and lick herself to death. Brought her home and got the food out of the car just in time for mo to go to practice. mod stayed another night which isn't a big deal seeing how I am getting her in the morning to go to the beach.

Got the kids in and out of the shower tonight because mlh wanted to watch wipe out! Or as he calls it big balls! While getting there clothes mlh came and was so upset. He got dressed and then said "Mom MLMM wont get dressed and I can see her YUCKY!" the man said that this is my fault because I always say don't show your privets that's Yucky! So I guess this is the new word for it at our house. A Yucky! Way too funny! Got the kids all ready to watch big balls and then we went to bed. Can't wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment