Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We have internet! Its a miracle!

Yeah we had internet and then my computer crashed with all my saved blogs. AHHHH! Thankfully I have most of them written down so now it is just a matter of when I will have time to type them in. No beach for me! My foot is really jacked up. I guess it will be a good thing I am not if walking on it would be a good thing. Maybe I will get the laundry done and the house cleaned. HA yeah right! A cleaned house! Mom called and after the kids are done with practice tonight we are going over there so see uncle Pete and then the kids can see him tomorrow. So, I am staying the night with my mom so that mo and mod can see Uncle Pete one more time before he leaves in the morning. I really feel bad for mo. He sat and cried this evening because he feels like he was jipped out of time with his Uncle and I totally understand. I know how that feeling feels and I have to remind him that even when others rub it in your face you need to know that they are the ones that are jealous. People that spend that much time bragging are only doing it to show off to you because they are jealous of you. I also have to explain that to him when he is the bratty kid that is showing off and bragging. I will never understand why some kids take this better than others but he definitely hold his emotions on his shoulders and gets hurt very easy. Which people take as him being a jerk.

So we got to see "and Him" ( this is the new name mlmm gave Uncle Pete, I guess all day long she kept saying and Him instead of uncle pete. I think it is so funny that she gave hime the perfect name for my blog. Ha how funny to not have a name and only be called and him. Well I think that my kids really love and him. It was so funny to see his reaction to how much food they eat. I do not think that he has ever seen that before. I left for moms house right after practice and they didn't even get to eat dinner. Or as my kids keep telling my mom "I never feed them!" So that is why they are skinny! Ha! I will admit that I do not babysit them a keep a daily schedule and feed them at 7, 11, and 4! I mean I sometimes skip meals. But when they are hungry I do not send them to bed with out feeding them. Hello I buy like 6 gallons of milk a week. I think it is because my mom does not have all the healthy foods that we have and my kids get to eat JUNK! Where we do not have the money for that kinds of food so they do not get to eat it. I also think that having the ice cream that my mom has also makes a difference. So I do not starve my kids and i find it totally funny that my kids keep telling people this. I guess it is working because the get to eat and eat when they say it. Which is less food for me to buy... so keep saying it! HA

So mlmm did not want to go to bed with my mom and I think that she is really going though a mommy phase. I will not tell my mom this but, about time. They have always chosen her. Mo wants to run away to her house and mlmm never cries when I leave only when she leaves, or when I take her out of the house to come home. So it was nice to have her want mommy. I will miss it soon! they grow up so fast! I mean as she keeps telling me her birthday is coming up! she also wants earrings for her birthday! I keep telling her you have to be 5! Praying I can stand firm! I mean she doesn't need to be walking around with only one ear done.

I am sleeping in my moms house and it is nice and I forgot how much I love the noise of the whole house fan! It is so nice just to hear the noise. After a crazy day with the computer and with coming here so late I am trying to keep my eyes open so I can finish this! Well, and him leaves tomorrow and I have to go home and try to get caught up! this driving everyday is taking its tole. I am not sure how long I can keep up with this pace. I am not looking to going back to work in 2 years it really has me worried. I was hoping to get stuff done! but as I was told as a child you can rest when you are dead! so since I am still living I will keep moving onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment