Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gas Gas gas

Today was for the most part was a Lazy Saturday! The man and mo had to go to Mo's weigh in for football which left me with no car so no veggies. I will have to get them sometime next week. Thankfully our veggie lady is really nice and agreed to keep them for me. nlmm woke up as soon as the man left witch totally sucks because I think mlh would have slept in until 10 he was so tired. I made the little one breakfast and before i knew it the man and mo were already back. i got mod'd room started and mo stripped his sheets and we got his room done. Now I only need to get the rest of the house cleaned. Not being home and not being able to clean while the man is asleep makes it very hard to get things done. Mod stayed with my mom and I bet she is having a great time alone with mom.

The rest of the day was spent with mo and the man trying to shoot squirrels and I did laundry. I can not wait to get caught up. Our neighbor came over this evening for dinner and he is going to come over next weekend and help turn under my garden that we lost so I can start over. I am so sad that we lost everything. I hope that once we get this squirrel thing under control and the watering thing I will have a great garden next year. Now I need to get dirt. Praying for money for that.

Got the kids in bed and know I am sitting in bed wishing I was a man. I have the worst stomach ache and I wish I could just let er rip. I hate having stomach problems. I even told the man how bad my stomach hurt and he said go ahead and act like a man. Well with no sign of relief I am going to eat more tums and try to go to bed. I really do wish I was a man tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment