Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Please stop making me laugh you really are hurting me!"

Woke up this morning to the man explaining to me that I owe him and its all my fault. Unfortunately it is not my day. So it can not be my fault. I do feel bad for him! HA HA (not really, I mean really I have had for kids he can be sore for a couple of days). So he has been the worst patient he didn't want to take his medicine then complained about it and now informed me that he believes that he might have had an allergic reaction to the medicine that he is on. Why is this my fault? So here I am sitting here with the man saying ice...ice...ice. that was enough for me. I do love him and I am glad that he did this but come on really. I just hope he takes it easy so that I don't have to hear about it for ever.

Hung out with the kids this evening and waited for Sil to get here. The entire day the man kept saying the same thing to me which got me thinking. I am funny! I am so funny and he never noticed because he never listens to me and never has to just sit. All day he kept saying "Please stop making me laugh you really are hurting me!" I do not think he has laughed that hard in a long time. Or as Sil said maybe its because of the drugs he is on. What ever the case I am going to continue to say it is because of me. I am FUNNY! Didn't really hang out that much this evening due to the fact that we are going to the zoo tomorrow and because I am tired. The man woke me up so many times last night maybe he will sleep more tonight and I will not have to get up to get ice...ice...ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment