Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"You cant be fat and mean."

Got up this morning and it should be illegal to be up this early. Mom called late last night to let me know that she wasn't going to the beach with me because she needed to watch the kids for H. Total bummer no beach today! Mlh wanted to stay with mom so I packed a bag and I drove to moms and dropped off mlh and mod stayed while I drove mlmm and mo to my doctors appointment. I really hate going to my doctors alone. He over books and I have to wait for ever. Also, it sucks that I have the kids... Kids and appointments, I used to be the one that would be pissed off and here I am with my kids... This is a lesson that I am continuing to learn. So because of my insurance change I have to go get my blood done tomorrow after I call and find out where I can go. I think insurance companies SUCK! So if my blood work comes out great I will not have to return for 6 months. That never happens. I feel like this is a great blessing. Hopefully my blood cooperates.

Went to the store with mo and mlmm and got her some shoes and bought Ethanol a birthday present. I can not believe how close his birthday is. I feel like summer just started. Don't get me wrong I really believe that I only feel like this because it is ending and I am so not ready for it. Since mod didn't come with me this morning I will have to get her some new shoes later on this week. I really hope she picks some cute and reasonable shoes. They cost so mush and buying shoes for four kids is crazy. I still need to get shoes for mlh but he is a joke to buy shoes for and I will probably get him shoes when SIL is here. I also know he wants boots so I will be looking in that direction.

Quickly got in the car to return to moms to get mod. This football thing is crazy. I really hope that next year I meet some people so we can car pool. going everyday and sitting there is not for me. I ran into moms and they were eating and because of Maya getting spayed yesterday I needed to get home as quick as possible. It wouldn't have been a big deal but, having Abbey in the kennel with her made me really worried. Because of not going to the beach I had to leave her. So went in and said hi to everyone and then rush rush rush.

Got home and I am glad I did pore Maya. I do not think I will be leaving her for a couple of days. She is the dumb dog that will cost me more money ( licking, jumping, running, etc...) I think she is so lucky to have my daughter caring for her. She even cried when she saw her incision. I thought she was going to be sick. Literally like throwing up! So need to keep Abbey the mama dog away from her until her incision clears up so she wont lick it so much.

Got some laundry done and as I look around the house all I want to do is scream! I really hope that I can catch up tomorrow and get this house in order. Oh wait! tomorrow I need to get to music lessons and then I need to meet the grand parents so mo can go to a music festival. I am grateful for them and there encouragement with him and music. I just wish I could find someone here that could inspire him to practice he is so gifted. I mean it would truly amaze you. He plays with a talent only God could have given him. Then after meeting the grandparents I need to go to cheer. I also need to do laundry, clean the house, do dishes, organize mod's clothes so I can find out what she needs, call our old insurance co, call our new insurance co and get my blood work done! Ha I bet I don't get anything done that I need to get done. Well we will see.

While watching TV tonight I heard a great saying and I made me think. "You cant be fat and mean. Fat people are jolly for a reason Fat repels people but joy attracts them. you can either be fat and jolly or a skinny B its your choice." Seeing how I am not skinny at this point in my life maybe I need to be more Jolly! Ha this is such a great saying. I defiantly will be using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment