Sunday, August 8, 2010

And this little pig went wee wee wee wee all the way home.

And this little pig went wee wee wee wee all the way home. We woke up this morning and since I really wanted to get on the road so we could stop off and shop. I had the kids eat cereal and got everything all packed up. Thankfully I had a great team and since I have done this packing up thing before it went quick. I put everything in black trash bags and we closed the camper up and we were on the way. We got back to Grant Grove and the man sat outside in the car with the kids so Sil and I could get some more shopping done. I got something for my uncle, mod and for me! Then back into the car we went.

Driving, driving, driving, thank you mom and my family for the xm and for all the Nintendo DS's that we have. I made for a very quiet drive. Well mostly quiet. (Singing and singing I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!) They love to sing! I think the man is going to kill me for listening to Hits one! But I love it and so do the kids! Mo had a melt down right before we got to Dinuba to get gas and subway. He totally freaked out and had a melt down. But other than that quiet! Dropped of Sil in Bakersfield and that is when I begged the man to stop off and get us some awesome Snow Shack! I totally miss Bakersfield just for the snow shacks. I mean everyone that drives through needs to get one they are AWESOME! Well talked to my family and there was no way to go moms on the way home but will be going tomorrow.

On the way home we heard a load OMG and then a cry and a Pull over quick mlh is puking. That was the end of the quiet and we pulled over and then I am so glad we had clothes in the back of the car and I am glad he tried to puke in the cup from the snow shack. I am not sure what I would have done if he would have puked ever where. Cleaned the car and then cleaned him and back in the car we went. More phone calls and then we finally got home. My bed never looked so good. I got the kids all bathed and you should have seen the dirt that came off of them. YUCK! Got in the shower and started laundry. I have a busy day tomorrow and i think my house is never going to get cleaned. Going to moms in the morning. Going to bed early and I just know I will be sleeping so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment