Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Big Big walk!

Woke up to mlmm doing what the man used to call it when he was young. The BIG BIG walk! Mlmm had woke up and was standing by my bed doing this kind of jig that I knew meant poop!!!! So up I jumped and put her on the toilet and then I remembered that mom had said she hadn't gone the whole time she was there. I forgot that she does this. So after a crying fit and her screaming for almost 20 minutes we had success and she is defiantly going to have to eat some greens this week! Maybe some apple juice. I mean ouch! I am going to have to remind people that she get constipated really easily.

So we didn't go to church this morning due to the lack of planning and the tired person that I am. I caved! The man totally side blinded me and asked the kids and mo and the man both agreed that movies seemed way better. I am sad but I will have to make everyone go to bed early next time. I will say that today was a nice day all and all.

I went to babysit my moms dogs this evening and I can not believe how tired I am. I can't even get the kids to bed so I can get this blog done and posted. Well I am going to quiet trying and get off the computer. So for the most part of the day it was wonderful lazy CAMPING! Yeah Go Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment