Saturday, July 31, 2010

" Go! Its green Woowhoo!"

Woke up this morning and the man was already gone to work! So sad he is working so hard so we can get out of debt. What a great husband! I am thankful for him and his willingness to allow me to stay home. I know I do not show my gratitude very often but I am thankful. So I got the kids up which wasn't hard because they heard where we were going. I was smart and didn't tell them that H and the kids weren't going to be there until we were on the way. So off we went and got our veggies and then off to moms for breakfast and swimming and fun.

When I got to moms she was making breakfast and it smelled so good. Ate breakfast and then sent the kids out to swim. Mom had told the kids that she made warranty and ethanol (this is a little joke! When I try to spell my nieces name on my phone it always auto corrects and makes it warranty and the same with my nephews name it becomes ethanol. So my new names will be these for my niece and nephew! Niece= warranty and nephew= ethanol! Too funny!!!!!) swim laps so they could win computer time or DS time or TV time. So 60 laps later for mo and 61 for mod she had to swim more she is so competitive later and they were in the house. Mlmm, mom and I went to my neighbors salon and she cut and toned moms hair. (I know that I could have done her hair but I am not in a salon and I know how nice it is to go, it is totally amazing!)I believe there is nothing like going to a salon to get your hair and nails done! It is like happiness in a can, a can of color...either color on your head or color on your nails. It makes ugly feel pretty and fat feel skinny! I love salons!!!

Then back to moms for some lazy time and she fixed my computer and I am so thankful she took the time to help me with all the parental controls and all the things I know nothing about. I am so grateful!!! thank you mom! I was nice to not do anything and just chill! I think it is exactly what I needed some down time. The kids watched a movie with my dad and uncle while we were at the salon and they were good. Yeah! I learned something funny about mlmm I guess she keeps taking things from moms house and says she is taking them instead of asking I find it funny but oh so bad. So we will be having the you cant take thing talk. I guess mlmm showed my mom her new thing she is doing. I also think this is funny! when ever we get to a stop light or slow down she always tries to tell me what color the light is then we say its red and when it becomes green she yells " Go! Its green Woowhoo!" I laugh and think it is so funny but I guess it could be annoying. But then I start thinking maybe I should have that same kind of excitement in life maybe I would be a better person!!! So its Woohoo! Its Green!!!

Got the kids fed and bathed the little ones so they could fall asleep in the car and I wouldn't have to wake them up when we got home. I worked for mlmm but not for mlh so the man stayed up late with the older kids and mlh and i went in my room and watched some TV. Mlh is sleeping and i am already missing my mom! Very busy week coming up! I am starting to get excited. Probably sleep at moms tomorrow so the kids can swim Monday morning before practice! yeah internet and lots of it! Will try to get my phone fixed on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment