Sunday, July 18, 2010

Families= fam i lies! Have you ever wondered if the person who spelt the word families spelt it that way one purpose?

Families= fam i lies! Have you ever wondered if the person who spelt the word families spelt it that way one purpose? I mean with all this soul searching I am learning so much about my self and who I wish to no longer be and who I am. I have decided that all families keep secrets and as you can see I am a open book. I may not tell all in my blog but that's to keep from hurting people that I love. Which as my son told me ( because I always tell him) "that's lying by omission mom". He's right! So why do we do it? Why do we teach our kids to lie and keep secrets. That is what is wrong now a days. Even if I answer questions on Facebook or via email I am still following the path. But, why is it that families lie to one another. Families are supposed to be a place where you can be you and be loved without having to try. I hate all the secrets that are associated with family. It totally pisses me off.

For as long as I can remember people always say that I am jealous. But after keeping a journal it has shown me that jealousy is not the problem that I have its the secrets and lies. I believe that because of the lies and broken trust in my childhood when I catch people lying to me it makes me totally angry. Which could be misunderstood as jealousy. Stop lying to protect me it just makes both of us look stupid and I don't need you to protect me. I'm a big girl and can handle the truth.

So today I woke up made gravy to go with the biscuits we had left over and just felt like I was getting sick. I believe it was because of the long drive and crying that I did. Thought I was going to moms with the man but plans changed I guess so we hung out and it was nice. Made chicken fried stake for dinner and it was nice. Thank you H for reminding me and the man about the ice in the swamp cooler trick. You ROCK! The house stayed cool and besides my major headache all day it was pretty calm for being a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment